Scroll to top
Statement Concrete Designware

Koncreto

New Zealand
All products
About
Followers
Policies

Price

$0$50 +
Left arrow

On sale

About

Statement Concrete Designware
Statement Concrete Designware

Instagram posts

CONCRETE DOOR STOPPER ➖ supplying aplenty to @mood.nz .
.
.
.
.
.
#koncreto #concreteware #concretedoorstopper #doorstopper #concrete #concretehomeware #industrialdesign #design #art #homemade #homeware #interiordesign #wellington #auckland #newzealand #like4like #likeforlike #followme #followforfollow #photography #photooftheday #picoftheday #instagood #wedding
Koncreto tray, linen cloth and my 5-year old dried rose 🥀 A simple yet sophisticated table centrepiece idea suitable for any occasion! 🍽🥂🍾
Our concrete Cuenco - yup made using an old Lindt chocolate container! 
Yum 🍫 
#reduce #reuse #recycle
REDUCE • REUSE • RECYCLE
💚
Did you know 90% of our products are set in recycled materials? (the other 10% uses a silicone mould because that is the only way I can create our concrete skulls 😢)
♻️ We try to create a positive impact on our planet each day, and in our own little way, we hope we are doing just that. Our mini Arrugado here was set in a recycled plastic fruit jam container while using old plastic bags to give that wrinkled effect. Plastic is still unfortunately widely used, and if your favourite food happens to be contained in plastic, optimise it’s life span and reuse it into useful products!
🌱 
How are you making a difference?
CONCRETE TRINKET DISH for the jewels ⚡️
A not so very spring-y shot to reflect Wellington’s mood today 🙄 (why Welly why!? 😩) and also it’s been a while since we’ve featured our scented soy concrete 🕯 she smelling so yum right now!

56 followers

462 followers
402 followers
288 followers
1356 followers
1849 followers
489 followers
354 followers
50 followers
231 followers
975 followers
163 followers
100 followers

Policies

Accepted payment methods
  • Koncreto has a
    custom return policy
  • Terms & Conditions
Koncreto
New Zealand
.
.
.
.